Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, services, distribution, and the public sector.
Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 3,700 people worldwide. Kronos is an equal opportunity employer.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions and provides guidance to personnel.
- Champions significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity.
- Provides leadership for the work group through advanced knowledge in his/her area of specialization
- Develops and executes software test plans requiring planning, scheduling, and testing to assure that developed products meet design specifications and are within total quality management limits and standards.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Communicates with product developers and technical support specialists on product issues.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Interacts with senior internal and external personnel. Work is independent and collaborative in nature.
- Collaborates effectively with team members in a SCRUM/Agile environment.
- Provides regular updates to supervisor/manager on project/account status.
- Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Strong competence with the various tools, procedures, programming languages, etc used to accomplish the job.
- Stays in touch with the software testing community and brings best industry practices into the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, related discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 8 years related work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience testing software.
- Specialist in advanced technical or business skills.
- Ability to determine work priorities based on general direction from managers
- Team spirit, results oriented, with a strong customer focus.
- Ability to develop and cultivate lasting customer relations.
- Ability to perform well under pressure and willingness to work extra hours during critical project periods.
- Dependability and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Refined testing, troubleshooting, debugging and problem solving skills.
- In-depth understanding of QA best practices, methodologies and the product lifecycle.
- Experience with automated testing and associated tools is an asset.
- Experience in SCRUM & Agile Development Processes is an asset.
- Familiarity with database concepts, SQL scripting, and XML technology is an asset.
- ISTQB certification would be considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills in both French and English, written and spoken.
- Experience in manipulating files using source control management tools and concepts are an asset.
- Experience with automation tools such as UFT (QTP)
- Experience with applications, such as JIRA, ALM, Eclipse is an asset.
The masculine gender is used without discrimination and only for the sake of conciseness.